Camp Prayer

Pray for middle schoolers and high schoolers at Camp Patmos this week. 11 teens from CityView are there plus 4 serving at the camp this summer from our church. This would not be possible without those who gave money to scholarship our teens.

I have a personal relationship with each of the teens we took, but I couldn’t say with confidence that a single one has a relationship with God. This is not a secret I keep from them. I post now in the hopes of someday reporting on decisions made this week. How awesome it would be for any of these 11 to someday read this and reflect on the work of the Holy Spirit in their hearts.

May the Spirit work in hearts through the camp staff through the gospel preaching of Pastor Dave Burman he speaks. Dave is one through whom God has definitely worked in my life - he was my youth pastor when I was a teen at First Baptist Church in Elyria, Ohio!

Comments