My Provider

It's unreal sometime. Brandon became a believer this past week! And Ronald has begun studying the gospel of Mark; I pray he stays on it! You just wouldn't expect God to work in the unlikely ones while "good" kids stand idly by. They don't know why they want or need Him, but Brandon and Ronald are among several who are being called out and drawn in.

Meanwhile, Jazzy is in the hospital. She is eight, walks around in the cold a lot, has asthma, but now the breathing troubles have worsened. Little Sam was in that same hospital today after he and Cardin got in a car accident. It wasn't their fault, and everybody is okay now, but walking through hospital hallways always reminds me of how fragile we are.

We are so ignorant! The same God that keeps the world spinning is intimately involved in our lives. Big, eternal things are happening in Cleveland, but I have been anxious after paying my first month's rent at Franklin Manor and buying a new muffler for my car... I have been looking to fit in more part-time work, but this week I was left staring at a $21.59 in the bank account... Until a quite unexpected check came in the mail.

There are a lot of prayer needs here. And I know God is ahead of the situation and has it all figured out, but between a rock and hard place I sure do more praying and more realizing. Stay in the practice of bringing your needs before the Provider because your need is so much bigger than your awareness of need.

Job 38:39-41
“Can you hunt prey for a lioness or satisfy the appetite of young lions when they crouch in their dens and lie in wait within their lairs? Who provides the raven’s food when its young cry out to God and wander about for lack of food?”

Comments